Public Alerting Siren System
Public alerting sirens are one of the most effective means to warn the public of a major incedent.
Metrocom distributes and installs Federal Signal products in compliance with municipal, provincial and federal regulations. Federal Signal manufactures alerting equipment for industrial risk management and day-to-day operations requiring audible warning signals.
- Design and integration
- Sales and installation
- Sound propagation calculations
Examples of Use
Sirens are required in a host of situations, in both plants and municipalities.
- Arena refrigeration system
- Chlorine water treatment plants
- Large refrigerated warehouses (meat, fish, brewery)
- Preventive warnings: pre-blast warnings for mines, floods, etc.
- Papermills and other companies that use toxic products such as chlorine, ammonia, chlorine dioxide, sulphur dioxide, etc.
- Fertilizer manufacturers
With their FC and UV controllers, and DSA and MOD speaker arrays, Federal Signal’s outdoor electronic sirens are of the highest quality and reliability. This suite of electronic sirens has a decibel output range from 102 to 130 dBc, with different steady or fast wails, pulsating or quick beeps. They can be rapidly deployed in municipalities and industrial parks.
Play It Safe!